February 26, 2012

My Mind is SET!

I really enjoyed our conversations Friday.  I thank each of you for always bringing out the best in me =D.

Just a reminder.  "Words"  If anyone doesn't remember what I am speaking of post a comment, text, e-mail or put a note in a bottle and have faith (as I always say)!  Also for anyone that was not involved in one of our "Deeply Series" and you would like any of the referenced material simply make us aware and we will get it to you.

Hebrews 10:35, 36
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which has great recompense of reward.
For you have need of patience, that, after you have done the will of God, you might receive the promise.

We know that we must believe something in order to have a hope of seeing it come to fruition.  We also know that when we defer our hope, our heart gets fractured and hurts.  WE also know that we are called to know the reason for our hope.  We discussed in last week about being made in God's image and how we are to take pleasure in the things hoped for.

We spoke last week about David, Peter, Timothy and Goliath.  They were ALL counting on something.
David, was counting on being King.  But he waited patiently and confidently till God made the way for him.
Peter was counting fish, counting on the Messiah, counting the cost of being recognized and many other wonderful human examples which we all struggle with. (more on those through out the month).
Timothy was counting on seeing things in order to believe them.
Goliath was counting on never being beaten because he owned the battle ground.

What are you counting on?
Do not cast away your confidence.  Where does your confidence come from

I want you all to continue to think about how interdependent we are supposed to be as we DEPEND on God alone.  Also think about: being above reproach, affecting the image of God, stepping up and saying you are a child of God but not representing His true character.

My prayer is for Truth, not any old truth - His Eternal Truth.  May our ears hear it, eyes see it and pierce as deep as our marrow and bone.  I leave each of you to reflect on this:

My Counsel is Holy
My Mind is Set
My people are miserable,
Yet my feet won’t move
My body is hurting
My hands will not heal
My mouth speaks atrocities….
Not fit for a King!

Where are my people
Whose body do they make?
Why do they leave you …..
To hurt till you stink?

I am still calling,
My voice never ends….
Their ears not listening,
Their hearts do not care.

They keep building stages,
Part curtains for fools…..
Their words hurt my people
Their fake smiles deceive

They take my provision…
Build kingdoms up high
They cast off my life lines
Leave people in despair
So my vengeance rages
May this never BE!

March in; over take them
Clean up my space……
Shout praise for my wisdom
Clean up the High Place!

Their perverse words have slain men
Their blood still cries out…..
My Holiness demands justice
I know this seems harsh

Their minds have become lazy
They don’t care to relate
They cannot stop you…..
You must speak truth

Believe some will listen
They’re searching for me
For this cause I send Love
They’re crying in pain!

Tell them I love them
Tell them I care
Tell them I created them
Tell them I Am here!

By Candace Huffmaster



Original Copyright 2006 ©Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copyrights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.