May 25, 2010

The Master of Spinning the Tale


For those of you that are not part of our monthly meetings if you would like the information so that you can be part of our groups we would love to have you.  We have another forum we utilize so that you have the freedom to speak your honest thoughts.  We encourage you to share all of them without fear of being right or wrong.  We are committed to encouraging you to be all God has made you to be...always...in all ways.

Send me an E-mail for more details.
candyhuff@aol.com or call us 404-432-0589
With Love in Christ,
From all the lovely women and children that make up Kaleidoscope Butterfly organization...
Candace Huffmaster, Founder
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc

Yesterday we looked at the first day or the intro to the storyline God has opened for us.   God imagined a day with light and darkness so He made it.  We do not make things come into being that we do not believe to be good.  God is no different.   
Today we are adding in another verse to the previous two.  It is from Psalm 23.
In the beginning God created heaven and earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The spirit of God was hovering over the water.
A new day will dawn on us from above because our God is loving and merciful. He will give light to those who live in the dark and in death's shadow.

Even though I walk through the dark valley of death, because you are with me, I fear no harm. (full chapter below)
Go back and review the posts on shadows (you can use the search area or click on the tags to the right side).  Randomly list your thoughts for a brainstorming session.  Go ahead and share them with each other if you'd like. 

As you are out and about today, look at the shadow you are casting and practice the presence of God..converse with Him.  You will be amazed at what He'd like to talk with you about.

I pray that we see beyond our ability as we thank God for imagining what "this day" would be like.  Seeing us all participating in it and believing that it was Good.
May each of you feel the warmth of His Son on you "while it is still called today"

Kisses,
C

Psalm 23 (GWT)

A psalm by David.


1The LORD is my shepherd. I am never in need. 2He makes me lie down in green pastures.He leads me beside peaceful waters.3He renews my soul.He guides me along the paths of righteousness for the sake of his name. 4Even though I walk through the dark valley of death, because you are with me, I fear no harm.

Your rod and your staff give me courage. 5You prepare a banquet for me while my enemies watch. You anoint my head with oil. My cup overflows. 6Certainly, goodness and mercy will stay close to me all the days of my life, and I will remain in the LORD’s house for days without end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.