May 3, 2011

All I Ever Really Wanted Was.......

I now understand why it is so difficult for us to love in a true agape love.  I also understand a bit more deeply as to why we have such a struggle with living within the Zoe Life available to us.  Let me explain what I understand up to this point:

We cannot see clearly because our mind has false images loaded which are used to form our perceptions of reality. If we do not take the time to discern those images – each one of them – then we choose to have miss informed sight. When I asked God to help me understand where I was missing information, or needed correct information to replace false info this was the conversation we had. Bear with me this was many years ago and I had just realized I could hear Him. I am not taking anything out though, you discern for yourselves what is true or false – I pray that God lead you and talk with you in the ways that He knows you will understand.

As always – write about it and we will be talking about it in our next meeting. I am also loading a song to post, if are not able to hear the video I will also post the lyrics.

With love for you all,
Candace

Love is what you are and why you created us
Love needs nothing except, for someone to share itself with
Love is highest, above all else, it covers the widest expanse, until it comes back, it penetrates deeper and deeper never running out of ability to keep going higher, deeper, wider
When it comes across something to embrace, it engulfs it, supports it, nourishes it, helps it, without fail; not for any other reason, but because it is
Love needs nothing it just has to go to something because it is meaningless, if not shared
It is lonely without someone to care about, it needs no doors. It’s embracing, kind, it sees all good and helps to overcome
It protects with such power and strength that nothing stops it, it knows no fear
There are no possessions that mean more, than it’s need to love
No home is more important than the need to supply for others it loves
Time is of no importance, because love never ends-whether in the presence of the loved or not, it exists; it is and always will be
It does not speak against itself, it couldn’t possibly harm, because it is not capable- it only understands and gives all. It wishes to lavish, sooth, comfort, stimulate, to be all it can be......
It lifts, smells beautiful and soft, cool and gentle, yet when needed, it is bold and fierce to protect.
It will always stand before harm, but it does not need to own or hold back; it desires others to fulfill their choice.

Love can feel pain, it can be angry when love is betrayed and others are led away to be harmed
But love never turns its back; it will always listen to truth and embrace truth
Nothing can hold back love; nothing can outlast love, nothing can destroy “true love”
Nothing will exist eternally, except love

Love is the common denominator in all good; without love you have nothing immortal within you and nothing to exist beyond the physical moments
Only love is timeless, weightless, priceless, love simply is, because it is God

God said “tell them —I AM”
To me “I am” is the most powerful statement ever written, have you ever thought about it?

I AM ?
I AM !

We with our limitations try to understand
We, until God has matured us, search our sleepless lives to know the answer to this, to complete it
We are turned around going totally the wrong way when we ask, “ Who am I”?

It is simple math
Who = Am + I
Or
I Am = Who
We are in search of the solution
We are, that is the known, but What are we to equate?
We filll it with all sorts of hypothesis and wrong sums, but the true answer is
I Am = I am
We are not "a what"
We are

We are not objects
We create
WE are not things
We obtain and do

What we are – IS, HAS, WILL ALWAYS BE—
But what we are is not perishable
The objects of life will perish – part, separate from Who we are
Depart or Exist
Objects that are not part of I AM, depart from I AM
Because the object can never achieve what IS
The power source gives power and yet is recharged through contactSimple because it is the opposite of IS – IT IS NOT !!!
Direct opposites oppose that is why IT is pushed down the power of the negative forces repels IT away from the positive
Not by anger or hostility but just by presence
IT is not the desire but because IT is unless IS NOT loses the NOT – IT can not rise, have the forces to over come the energy force that IT repells

Anything of this world is made of this world and it stays with this world.

Dust is but dust, all will decay that is in this repelled arena
But when all returns to dust and the negative energy exists no more the positive will be surged to its completeing links
Now, the forces are here , we are connected but it is just too much material to make the better connection. Energy is week but it is not gone. I think as we remove those power drainers from our environment—self
We even here can get stronger connections
But when we feel the lose we have to find the source
Eradicate IT and stay on top of the repelling forces in our environment
I am because I AM
I will because HE IS ... Always
Today, if you hear
Do nto turn away
Let those who have ears understand
Let those who have eyes see
Do not harden your hearts like those in the past
But listen and follow, do as I say

It has all been laid out
Come to me
My Father sent me
that you might know him
By knowing me

I have gone to my Father now so that the spirit can come and give you heightened understanding
You hear , you see, you understand – so must follow
Speak what I say
Do what he says
Go where you are told
Lo, I am with you always
Even to the ends of the earth
Depart from this world
Pick up your cross and follow me

I Am etched in your heart
I Am the words you speak
I Am the only way
I Am life
I Am strength
I AM confidence
I Am charity
I Am love
I Am all you will ever need and all you were created to be
I Am never far from you
I did complete the task
I did win the war
But you my child were created to finish what I started
I began a new quest, the old past away
It is done, but a new beginning was ignited
That is the purose to finish what was started
That will be the end of the age

That was, IS the plan
All power has been granted
All words spoken
All time closed
All purposes drawn
Time does not exist
Only fulfillment
Listen to me, listen carefully....
Come – I am in the wind like a dance of free movement
Even when still, I still exist
Where does the wind begin
Where does it end
The wind carries all, even the things you can’s see
The wind can destroy or it can lift
The wind can force into the ground or it can rise all above
Object can block the wind but they can not stop it

The wind is not selective of what it carries, it carries the good with bad and chooses the destinations of each
The wind does not worry about an outcome, it just continues
The wind does not stop, day or night, season or year
The wind just exists with all its power and gentleness
The wind controls all, nothing controls the wind
Wind and Love are all that Just are, and all that can not be stopped.

SEE?




I cannot take the heat - this girls goin' home
standing on my own 2 feet - standing alone
I'm just a little weary of - all the talk and all the buzz
and all I ever wanted was - the feeling I had with us

I cannot take the heat - guess I'm letting go
I'm tired of stitching up my dreams - with this thread of hope
A silly believer of - twin hearts and timeless love
and all I ever wanted was the feeling I had with us
the road of life is rugged - any road you choose
when I find the other side - I'll look for you

I cannot take the heat - and so I'll say goodbye
A million things I never said - and didn't even try
cause words are cheap and sometimes cruel
and stuff we hear is seldom true
And all I ever wanted was the feeling I had with you
yeah all I ever wanted was the feeling I had with you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.