November 11, 2010

Conversations With My Dad

 

Today is the 11th Dad, 11-11-10, this day is important to you.  What makes 11-11-10 different?  What victories are you winning today?  Where are the strongholds finally crushed?  Where is your strength rising, pushing through, out, and above?

Speak to me – to us; your body.  Speak and allow us to comprehend in full.  I am not alone, your body has many members…  That is your house with many rooms! Show me my room that you have prepared…if I have room mates expose them even here now, because your kingdom has come here on earth as it is in heaven.

To Christ our King be the Glory and honor and praise for ever – Amen

Today is important because you are coming together.  There is a great rise before the wake …this day.

A paradigm shift in each moment; all my pieces will fit.  The bulk cannot squeeze through our opening, only the Spirit of God can conform to this shape.

The thieves – they crash to have entry. Don’t get frazzled …the doorway is protected by me. 

Just keep coming – flowing in our body.  The rest is up to me.  You heard exactly what I was saying.  Yes, the rest for the soul was a great price I paid.

So rest, in the arms of our Father, sweet child let Him bounce you on His knee.  He loves with such depth and pleasure you will have nothing but joy as you search His face.

Search and seek that vision…search from night into each day.  He is looking and adoring.  He sees you all; you’re well on your way. 

Just walk ….alone or together…it does not alter your joy.  In times of isolation…this is when you are face to face.  He misses you as you miss Him.  He however can see much larger things.

Trust Him; He will never fail you.  His love never quits any job.  There is no void in His pleasure – there is no lack in a need. There is no day without completion.  There is no end to eternity.

I pray for us all this day…let’s live like this….let’s just give it a try, even if just for today Smile.

Kisses,

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.