June 27, 2014

Just Turn Around, It's No Big Deal....Yet!


But I will camp around My house because of an army, because of him who passes by and returns; and no oppressor will pass over them anymore.....For now I have seen "with My eyes".  Zechariah 9:8

I took a pause from moving forward with our study, recently so that I could really study the old and new testament and take pause as I explore.  To recap, the verse below has been our focus:


The anger of the Lord will not turn back until He has performed and carried out the purposes of His heart; in the last days you will clearly understand it.  Jeremiah 23: 20, 21 

God's truth is not vague; He tells us all have turned from His ways.  Even the disciples who were most intimate with Christ and literally walking with Him serving / witnessing fell away, just as Christ told them they would.  God himself is at the helm of all things, in control of all powers, and making allowances as He so chooses.  Obviously, having all the data of what is going on around us, then scrutinizing all movements and knowledge prior to moving, is not what should be our motive for security in going, is it?  When I read the words "For now I have seen with My eyes" my heart leaps and I feel safe.  My God knows everything and will show me the way if I will be willing to wait, listen and follow.  

I know if I pass Him by, it really is no big deal; He knows my limitations and where He is still working on correcting what I misunderstand.  Man....that really allows me to relax a bit.  "After all, He is the one who formed me, teaches me and guides me." And He will not turn back until He has performed and carried out the purposes of His heart.....and in the perfect time.....I will clearly understand it!"

Please take a moment to read Selah,  Seen With My Own Eyes, today and prepare for the next leg of our journey.(click on the blue underscored words to open the link or visit http://hischildbelieves.blogspot.com )

With Love, in Christ Jesus Himself,
Kisses,
Candace




© Candace Huffmaster 2014, All Copy Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc°

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.