May 24, 2013

Words, Voices, Breath


Then will they call upon me [Wisdom] but I will not answer; they will seek me early and diligently but they will not find me. Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord,   Proverbs 1: 28, 29 AMP

We are finishing up our study on Proverbs today and using God’s truth as the platform to study the scriptures below the next few weeks.

God’s truth is formed with letters when written – and referred to as “the LETTER of the law” stating not one stroke will pass away.  But God’s truth also has a voice, and when the words are lifted up in the voice of His Spirit it is called “Wisdom” because it is alive – not being limited to our own understanding which strips it of eternal glory.  The living word made flesh, not man’s flesh, but God made flesh, came in the form of His Son – Jesus Christ.  The son of God, son of man, activated and liberated the breath of God all over the world and we were then, and still are,  able to breathe in His very breath.  Think about it!   Really think about it!

This is what God says about his voice – Wisdom.  This is what we were discussing a few days ago in regard to our reactions to situations and how we are not holy – but God is.  We will be discussing all this further as well.

Read these other verses from Proverbs 1 and reflect on our past post if needed:

 So are the ways of everyone who is greedy of gain; such [greed for plunder] takes away the lives of its possessors. Wisdom cries aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the markets; She cries at the head of the noisy intersections [in the chief gathering places]; at the entrance of the city gates she speaks:

 How long, O simple ones [open to evil], will you love being simple? And the scoffers delight in scoffing and [self-confident] fools hate knowledge?  If you will turn (repent) and give heed to my reproof, behold, I [Wisdom] will pour out my spirit upon you, I will make my words known to you. Because I have called and you have refused [to answer], have stretched out my hand and no man has heeded it, And you treated as nothing all my counsel and would accept none of my reproof,  I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when the thing comes that shall cause you terror and panic— When your panic comes as a storm and desolation and your calamity comes on as a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you.  Then will they call upon me [Wisdom] but I will not answer; they will seek me early and diligently but they will not find me.Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord,
This is where we are traveling, metaphorically, this and next week:

40 Because God had us in mind and had something better and greater in view for us, so that they [these heroes and heroines of faith] should not come to perfection apart from us [before we could join them].
My love and prayers to each of you ~ extend Peace, exude Peace!

Kisses,
Candace

©Candace Huffmaster 2013, All Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.