December 12, 2012

12 12 12 - What Does It Mean?


Today is 12/12/12.  I find that interesting….but then again, I find most things interesting if I look at them long enough.  Sometimes I look at something and decide what I see must not over take priority.  It doesn’t fall off the list, but my list is really, really long now.

Which brings me back to today:

I woke up this morning realizing it was December 12, 2012.  I thought to myself – What a day! There must be such divine rejoicing going on.  Do I know why? No. Do I care? Well, I would have to say I am very curious because I know God uses numbers and sequence; for example: The Strong Exhaustive Concordance states that 12 is symbolic of God’s purpose and of course the Trinity.  But curiously enough, there are three other symbolic correlations in regard to the number three (coincidence – I think NOT!)  1) completion 2) testing and 3) resurrection.  Then of course, there are 12 months, 12 hours in a day and what started all these thoughts was - it is 12/12/12.   

Yet these are just pieces, if there is more I will have to wait for understanding.  I believe it is good to acknowledge things then listen, watch and allow them to unfold. If you think about it, that is what Mary did when Gabriel told her that she was going to give birth to Christ.  The bible says that she tucked it away in her heart, so to speak.  What do we do with these things which are tucked away?   As for me, I journal them all; I seek them out.  I place them in spaces like seeds, and I wait expectantly to see what will grow out of the ground.

Currently all the seeds around me are in regard to authenticity of the soul, spirit and our journey.  I have been reading and reflecting on the people comprising the ways of the Old Testament, Christ and the transformation of relationship with God.

One thing I am certain of at this point is the passage of the soul through each day: moments where choices are encountered; where limits are placed or released.   The soul, I believe is always progressing.  It seeks a guide to show it the way.  It reasons, it weighs, it determines; it evolves from the choices it compiles.  But does it mature?  Does it become wise? 

Today is 12/12/12 what does that mean – I don’t know.  Does it mean anything? Of course it does.  Each day is important.  Each second is valuable. Each word is written eternally.  Today, in only one hour, our mind has had about 3600 thoughts; whether you acknowledge them or not is up to you.  By the end of the day the approximate number of thoughts we are said to have are between 63,000 and 70,000. Meaning that by the end of this year alone most of us will have conceived 22,995,000 thoughts, on the low end of the spectrum.

No wonder I can’t get to the end of my discovery list!  Hmmm, I bet God made eternity just for people like me.  You know….. those who must get to the end of the list and won’t give up till we do.

I also think this is why God tells us things in advance, so that we will be looking out for them – for HIM.  Let’s keep our eyes peeled for things.  I pray that you and I will have a heightened awareness, an insatiable curiosity to find all His treasures, each and every second.  As Rosie O’Donnell said in Sleepless in Seattle “It’s like a little clue”. 

Kisses,
Candace
 
 

©Candace Huffmaster, 2012 All Copy Rights Reserved

Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc®

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.