November 12, 2012

When Will I See It?

Another new group is underway for "There is a Story Being Told".  We have read "The Wind and a Stone" and are now working in the study of Peter, and several other books.  In order to keep the posts interesting for those of you in other groups and the many of you who only participate through the web site, which I am so grateful to have you (but WOULD love to meet you one day), I will continue to add new material to the segments. 

What fascinates ME is how God enlightens me in another level of His character each time I start up another group.  Sometimes I wonder if I will ever really know the fullness of our God, He is so very awesome!  Like a good movie, or book I almost hope I don't.  It makes each day so exciting to think about what new thing I am going to learn about Him :)

In addition to the materials and verses last week, read the information from What Do You See

I want each of you to think about this:

God knows our experiences.  He understands the limits of our knowledge.  He not only gave us permission to not lean on our own understanding, but He implores us to lean on His because He has literally "Seen It All".  He tells us that there is nothing new under the sun, so we might as well stop thinking we have a real stumper for Him.

He says for those of us who have ears to hear, and those of us who have eyes to see.  What do you hear?  What do you see?  Are you listening for Him?  Are you looking for Him?  Or are you maybe just a little afraid you will hear or see Him and hiding a bit?

Just think about it today.  If you feel like it send me some responses - that would be really cool ;)  I would love to get some conversation going with you guys prior to group.

My prayer for each of you is that you literally relax in the thought of Him.....and then hear Him.....

Rest well my dears,
Kisses,
Candace

Don't You Remember By Adele -


©Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copy Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.