October 16, 2012

It is True You Have Zeal......

Gosh, I have missed you guys!!  It is so awesome to be back in MY saddle.  There is a very apropos movie quote for how I feel: 
You can't ride two horses with one "bum", sugarbean!  from Sweet Home Alabama

Yesterday, when writing to you all, I was interrupted by “my agenda”.  Usually, I would bury those posts and pick up with the fresh material from this day.  However,   this is not how I will be doing things from now on  :0.  The truth is, I love order, but I live amidst chaos.  We all do, and it is my hope to stretch myself to become order in this chaotic world system!  Would you like to join me today? J

Here is the bite from October 15th:

God has been teaching me “how” to see.  We, or at least I, cannot even handle that on my own…..At least not in the highest, best sight.  Without Him, I only have my own abilities and possibly a few good meaning friends. 

In group, we have been revisiting The Wind and a Stone.  Each time I teach this, I see something about God’s will in regard to myself a bit more clearly.  For instance, these verses sprang to mind:

Romans 10:2, 3, 14, 15
For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge.
Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness.
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?
And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

God desires for us to see clearly.  This is the entire reason He gave us His written word.  He promises to protect truth eternally.  We told us to see things through believing what He says: My children will live by faith, not by sight.
Yet we have eyes to see things don’t we?  I have thought this through many times.  We use it in group often. Let’s revisit some thoughts:

We see with our mind, really, like an artist which holds up their hands to peer through.  They desire to isolate just one segment, having a focus which will fit upon their canvas.  In life, we use memories, thoughts and things we see as the hands blocking out all other images playing into our vision.  Each snap shot, our vision takes, is placed within the frame of these things.  We then attempt to construct a work of art / our future based on what we just perceived
.
All this was the perfect intro in to today’s thoughts, which will now be tomorrows……….

Today, don’t over think what you are seeing.  By faith simply believe a promise which relates to an area of mystery shrouding your clear view.

With a heart desiring your encouragement, in love,
Kisses,
Candace

 

Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc ®
©Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copy Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.