October 15, 2011

"A Romans 8 Kind of Week"


This weekend I am sending a couple of lighter hearted things as a review of things from much earlier topics.  Likewise, this is how we are supposed to use our memories of past choices, experiences etc.  They are for reflection and discernment - not dogmatic as to what will be happening again in this moment.  It is all about choices.....
  ______________________________________________________________________
  
 "This is a Romans 8 Kind of Week.....and it is only Wednesday!" 
  
It is weeks like this when I see God's sense of humor and hear him encouraging me to take a deep breath, and remember...He knows what is going on in / around us.

So at this moment when my computer "seems" to be crashing, relationships "appear" to be disconnected, and my flesh "feels" like it is flailing - I pull close to God and curl up with Romans 8 and take a REALLY deep breath.  I will not grab the carrots that my mind is enticing me with.  I will believe God and persevere.

In line with what God has told us in the beginning of His Story to us, I ask you to meditate on the scriptures below today.   I thank God that all is well.  I thank him with a humble heart for the mercy and grace to get to the other side of Today with wholeness, peace ...and yes, even joy!
 

Romans 8:20- (NAS)


For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body. For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it.
With Love ~ Sending Peace,
Kisses,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.