September 27, 2011

I Will Witness Send Me

Yesterday we read and thought about the letter written to believers from the book of Revelation.  Here are the scriptures from Isaiah 6 (GWT) which I said we were going to compare to that.  Think on these things today, if you wish write about them.  Please share anything you'd like or ask questions here and I (as well as anyone else) will reply.

I request wisdom, discernment and protection covering our lips as we share for His glory, for each of us.

With Love and a Holy Kiss to each of you, In Christ,
Candace

 1In the year King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a high and lofty throne. The bottom of his robe filled the temple. 2Angels were standing above him. Each had six wings: With two they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they flew. 3They called to each other and said,
  
   “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Armies!
   The whole earth is filled with his glory.”
 4Their voices shook the foundations of the doorposts, and the temple filled with smoke.
 5So I said, “Oh, no!
  
   I’m doomed.
      Every word that passes through my lips is sinful.
         I live among people with sinful lips.
            I have seen the king, the Lord of Armies!”
 6Then one of the angels flew to me. In his hand was a burning coal that he had taken from the altar with tongs. 7He touched my mouth with it and said, “This has touched your lips. Your guilt has been taken away, and your sin has been forgiven.”
 8Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom will I send? Who will go for us?”
   I said, “Here I am. Send me!”
 9And he said, “Go and tell these people,
  
   ‘No matter how closely you listen, you’ll never understand.
   No matter how closely you look, you’ll never see.’
    10Make these people close-minded.
         Plug their ears.
            Shut their eyes.
            Otherwise, they may see with their eyes,
         hear with their ears,
      understand with their minds,
         and return and be healed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.