September 26, 2011

Enlighten Me

As I have shared several times over the past decade the pivotal moment of consciousness for me was when my heart and mind united with my spirit and soul around this understanding, and I quote from that journal:
Again, God has said, “It is Time…” He wants me to bind the words He has written for others to grow through them.  To bind those words, our experiences – the journey and blend it with their own individual journey through which they will etch, seal, experience what HIS meaning of living IS.
I do not know what He means totally, but then I do not need to know.  The only think I need to know is Christ and how much I love Him, how much the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit love me.  The rest is between others and God.   I pray mercy and grace over them as they take off on this journey – I pray that they truly sit with you and eat every morsel in fellowship with you.
This I know, I have read many travelers experiences and opinions on “How To” travel this journey.  However, the same thread runs through each tale.  Today is only a point in time and all time is held in your hands.  You are the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last.  All time has been closed the only thing still happening is fulfillment. 
Everyone’s’ journey is as unique as they are.  No one can tell them how to journey their path except the creator of the path. In ignorance we put faith in opinions of the creatures instead of the truth of the creator.  The creature is here to aid, not to answer. 
You are here, knocking, calling, desiring us to experience you, share you, allow you to Love on us – each and everyone; simply because you are our Dad.
I am not a writer as I often say; I am just another sojourner on the journey.  I am putting this out here to share because my Dad asked me to.  I know He will find the success He desires to reach whoever wants to know Him. 
Whoever you are, talk, sing, share and Love.  Not because you are perfect at it, but as a witness….because you can, for Him.
With Love and a Kiss,
Candace
The reason I am sharing all this again is for the purpose of bringing it to remembrance as we journey through our honest thoughts.  Today we are discussing:  True Witness
The definition is simple whether in Greek or Hebrew.  The generic meaning is what we would assume, a testimony, record of a person, congregation, swarm or crown.  Christ was the true witness, the Holy Spirit was his witness and He asked that we be His witness.  To give us the complete understanding let’s look at what Revelation (3 – I believe) states as the writer speaks of Christ as the “true witness”.  I believe you will find it very “enlightening”
A letter to the church in Laodicea (GWT):
Write: The Amen, the witness who is faithful and true, the source of God’s creation says:
I know what you have done, that you are neither “hot nor cold”.  I wish you were cold or hot.  But since you are luke warm and not hot or cold, I am going to spit you out of my mouth!
You say:
“I’m rich”.  “I’m wealthy”.  “I don’t need anything”.  Yet you do not realize that you are pitiful, poor, blind and naked!
I advised you:
Buy gold purified in fire from me so that you may be rich.
Buy white clothes from me; wear them so that you may keep your shameful, naked body from showing.
Buy ointment to put on your eyes so that you may see! 
I correct and discipline everyone I love – “Take this seriously and change the way you think and act!!!
Look, I am standing at the door and knocking.
If anyone “Listens to my voice and opens the door I will come in and we will eat together.”
“Let the person who has ears “Listen” to what the Spirit says to the churches.”
I, Candace,  beseech each of you, please LISTEN….please…..
Tomorrow we will see what was said about all this by Isaiah.
With Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.