May 30, 2011

As Close As We Ever Will Be

As Close As We Will Ever Be.......

A few days ago I was looking for a previous post someone had requested.  As I was searching I came across a group of segements pertaining to our beliefs, trust, faith and ability to not loose sight in the midst of chaos.  Unfortunately, or fortunately if you believe there are NO accidents, I was not able to find it again this morning. 

Since I skimmed over it last week - it has repeatedly come to mind. So in order to place it in a less comspicuos area of my mind, I am writing about it again:

When we truly believe and have faith in the promise  of our eternity being clutched in the strong, righteous, loving, just and faithful Lord God Almighty we CAN live in peace no matter what is imploring us to release it.
Think about it......While certainly this atmosphere is distant from our eternity, Christ promised that His kingdom was at hand.  He left so that we could have  the eternal presence within us here.  The more we bring our pieces together, the larger our piece is here.  The larger our piece is here the mightier our PEACE is here. 

Think about how we are to be salt and light in the tasteless darkness.  Think about how we are to be the pixels inbetween Heaven and hell.  Think about how much we have been entrusted with inorder that those headed on the "Highway to Hell" might actually find the "Heavenly Highway". 

We ARE as close as we will ever be to damnation and while at times we might smell a bit smokey we will never feel that singe or sting of burning flesh...

Can't we take our eyes off our momentary inconveniences to truly CARE for those who do not know and see the way?  So what if they are stuborn.....we have been in the past and still are!  So what if they push our buttons and call us hurtful things or even belittle us for our compassions / perceived weaknesses; are we truly that different? 

I am saying "Stop it!" to all of us - "Seriously, Stop IT".  We are free, we are liberated, we are eternally in the presence of GOD - the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!  What could we possibly have to groan and grumble about.....other than not getting our way, or others not treating us in the way we believe we should be treated - having to work harder than someone else because they just won't get up and MOVE.  REALLY.....are we going to keep allowing THAT to goad us into releasing our peace.  If so we are such an easy target!

I beg of all of us to remember that if we were playing Limbo THIS is as Low as we go.  Everyone present here on earth is dying so don't get so attached - why do you think God had to promise to NEVER leave us or forsake us?  No brainer - because EVERYONE...E V E R Y O N E else has to leave you!  If you are lucky maybe you will be the leaver and stick someone else in the leavie position.  None-the-less there will be a time in your life when your crutch will not be there to hold you up.  Please think about that right now and be prepared - lean on Christ....Lean into Christ...so that He can support you through it all.

Listen to the song and read the lyrics then journal a bit today and tomorrow.  When I find the other I will repost it....=D

With love and prayers today in gratitude of our eternal liberty, in thanks to those who fought very real battles to help us physically have freedom from those battles!

Be a butterfly - or a Kite which ever you desire.....but do BE Free....TODAY!
Kisses,
Candace






Kite
Composer -U2

Something is about to give
I can feel it coming
I think I know what it is
I'm not afraid to die
I'm not afraid to live
And when I'm flat on my back
I hope to feel like I did
Cause hardness, it sets in
You need some protection
The thinner the skin
I want you to know
That you don't need me anymore
I want you to know
You don't need anyone, anything at all
Who's to say where the wind will take you
Who's to know what it is will break you
I don't know which way the wind will blow
Who's to know when the time has come around
Don't wanna see you cry
I know that this is not goodbye
In summer I can taste the salt in the sea
There's a kite blowing out of control on a breeze
I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me
I'm a man, I'm not a child
A man who sees
The shadow behind your eyes
Who's to say where the wind will take you
Who's to know what it is will break you
I don't know where the wind will blow
Who's to know when the time has come around
I don't wanna see you cry
I know that this is not goodbye
Did I waste it?
Not so much I couldn't taste it
Life should be fragrant
Roof top to the basement
The last of the rock stars
When hip hop drove the big cars
In the time when new media
Was the big idea
That was the big idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.