January 20, 2011

Prayer in Pros

Father, you are Lord God Almighty
                    and Holy is that name
I came into your presence
                   and I will never be the same
Your voice, of all creation,
                    empowers me to move
Your light shone on my darkness,
                   the truth it did unfold
My ear that you created
                  persuaded me to think
The Spirit, which is Holy,
                  ran deeply through my veins
You washed away the images;
                 you cast them far from my mind
You replaced then with your vvision
                 as you tenderly shed some light
You called me to come closer
                  I rose to walk your way
I listened as you uncovered
                  the secret without shame
To me, you are my Savior
                   my reason for my hope
To do just as you will me
                    is my deepest hearts desire
Today, if just for one moment
                  open my eyes to see
A glimpse of my God passing
                   the baton and touching me
Show me of your great things
                    Instruct my limbs to stretch
Increase my perseverance
                    in you I will pass all tests
Together we will storm heaven
                    to release what is bound for all time
Hosanna in the Highest
                     the purest sacrifice
In Him we all have salvation
                     in Him we are clean and pure
In Him we are risen to approach you
                     in Him we can see your throne
We are Holy, because you are Holy
                    We are the body and we are one
You call us to come in beside you
                      To take our place as your bride
We honor you with our submission
                      after all, you are the King of Kings
There is but one Redeemer
                     now we know and we choose His name
Together we call for our children
                    "come home, how we love you so!"
"Don't stay in the presence of danger,"
                       "there is power for you to escape!"
"Return by the way which you entered"
                        "seek to hear and to see"
"It is not as far as they have told you"
                        "for our Christ has risen indeed!"
                    
Amen..........
Hallelujah..........
Shalom...............

By Candace Huffmaster
2010  all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.