October 6, 2010

One Voice - Conversation with My Dad

Good Morning my holy Lord God Almighty – the beginning and the end of all times; the great I Am who is holy, lovely and pure; the only one who is able to uphold, sustain and transform all things.

You are the mind that propels visionaries of unity. You are the heart that has true compassion over the doomed. You are the might that comforts the hurting. You are the power that pulls all things out of their deep. You are the gentle nurturing that woo’s roots to reach deeper. You are the sustenance which then produces the flowering fruit. You are the peace that comes as life is transcending. You are the Almighty presence that carries us to our final place. You are the master of all created. You are the life blood and breath of all that will ever be. You are the protector of all you have promised and it is only your words that stand tried and true.

Your word sends angels to take action. Your freedom has been lavished on all things. Yet it is your divine love abiding which is protecting the essence of man. You knew the end before you began this. This is simply another page written within the sands on the shore of your will. I thank you that in this I find comfort. True peace and joy shine upon my soul.
Shine, Father of Lights raining down from your heavens. Pierce the depths of the deepest dark. Open those bound by depression, the pressing in on all sides. Let them not be bound by silence. Allow them to hear your trumpet sound. Let them hear the rushing sounds of your angels; the winds of your very breath amidst their wings. They will see the light spilling in victorious. They can now rest in the arm carrying them through the breeze. Release now at this moment, all your children on bended knee. They have been waiting for your face to come into focus. They have been your bride and trusted though they have not yet seen. Increase their wisdom and discernment. As they lay down let their slumber be sweet.

Now, abide in their presence to calm them. Show them the peace that you leave. Today let them turn to walk your way. Let them find all the goodness you have in store on their way. Let them never now forsake you. You have loved them just as you’ve loved me.

I thank you that we are one body. I thank you that we are whole and free. I thank you that we serve a tender master, the High Priest who knows our every need. You are the name above all names. You are the essence of life. You are uniformity with Gods Kingdom. You usher us into His plans. You will never leave nor forsake us. In you we are holy, lovely and pure. In you we are made in His image. In you we are eternally home.

This day I claim every mountain. This day I walk the valley in peace. This day I will no longer battle. This day I will do all things with praise. This day I stand at all crossroads: the past, present and yet to come. I lift my voice in remembrance, that exuberant joy is promised, claimed, kept and received each day.

Tomorrow, I will rise with new Mercy. I trust and believe all is well. Your grace will blanket the harsh blows; your love will heal every wound. Christ is the body where the scars are seen. The piercing was touched to record your truth. I need not witness His boldness. I live by what has been told.

My life is your walking epistle. Your life now lives in place of my selfish soul. That alone should be a strong witness. They shall see and believe Christ Jesus is risen in me. I am just an element of your body. We all have an epistle to take on our way. The way is our heavenly highway. Don’t miss an opportunity to shout the victory of our King.
Life is always moving forward. Death’s desire is to take your today. You are the force at that moment. Choose life as Christ asked you to choose. Don’t settle for a lie of deception. Don’t give away your precious, precious gift. Christ gave it with much blood, sweat and pain.
He is standing here hoping you will receive it. If you take it don’t disregard what you now hold. The package may seem a bit common. After all we cannot yet see its true form. When you sit with Him and open it, you will see it is the gift of fullness of all things. The content cannot be experienced in a moment. This was the reason for eternal life. It will take that long for you to enjoy it. So why wait another wasted day?

If you have put your gift in a closet, a drawer or the mantel shelf, today walk back and remember. Call His name; he will give you his time. Ask Him to forgive your lack of understanding; he already forgave us for what we did not yet know. He simply wants to be with you; to embrace all that God created you to be.

So my brothers and sisters, I hope you have heard my plea: Listen His voice is calling…..calling your name to come home. I will be there waiting. Our body has plenty of room. I will gladly receive you. Our family is such a wonderful place. If not today, I pray then tomorrow. I will see your light burning strong. He has a window just for you. Your spot will shine out for those lost. Till then know we are listening…listening for the cry in the dark.

We will be there at the right moment. Because He lives, we all will live too. Thank God He is all that we’ve asked for and praise God He is all that we need.

If you are part of His body, I ask you to bend your knees. Pray in unity with our Savior; let us be the one voice God seeks. Today in unity let’s storm heaven. Today let us release His breath from the N, E, S and W. Let our voice be that trumpet sound coming. Praise God He reigns even THIS day!

With the Heart of our Christ and a holy kiss,
Candace


Candace Huffmaster 2010© all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.