September 9, 2010

Ministry in Word

The Faith Based Living – Part 3
基于信心的生活 – 第三篇

Psalm 16
诗篇16

Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing." As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight. The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods. I will not pour out their libations of blood or take up their names on my lips. Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay. You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
神啊,求你保佑我,因为我投靠你。我的心哪,你曾对耶和华说:你是我的主;我的好处不在你以外。论到世上的圣民,他们又美又善,是我最喜悦的。以别神代替耶和华的,他们的愁苦必加增;他们所浇奠的血我不献上;我嘴唇也不提别 神的名号。耶和华是我的产业,是我杯中的分;我所得的,你为我持守。用绳量给我的地界,坐落在佳美之处;我的产业实在美好。我必称颂那指教我的耶和华;我的心肠在夜间也警戒我。我将耶和华常摆在我面前,因他在我右边,我便不致摇动。因此,我的心欢喜,我的灵快乐;我的肉身也要安然居住。因为你必不将我的灵魂撇在阴间,也不叫你的圣者见朽坏。你必将生命的道路指示我。在你面前有满足的喜乐;在你右手中有永远的福乐。

Cont’d from Part 2
上接第二篇

8. The steadfastness
八、坚定

I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
我将耶和华常摆在我面前,因他在我右边,我便不致摇动。

The Lord is my priority. You are my master, always before me to lead me (Ex 13:21). You are always before me to encompass me in your presence and I can see you. You are my strength (Ps 18:1), you are at my right hand (Ps 109:31). The whole world will soon be shaken, yet with my Lord, I will not be shaken (Heb 12:27-28). You are my rock, my shelter and my refuge. You are my song and my salvation (Ps 62:2, 71:3; Ex 15:2).
耶和华是我的最高优先。你是我的主,常在我面前带领我〔出13:21〕。你常在我面前在你的同在中包围我,我可见到你。你是我的力量〔诗18:1〕,你在我的右边〔诗109:31〕。世界快要被摇动,靠着我的神我不致摇动〔来12:27-28〕。你是我 的磐石,我的遮盖,我的避难所。你是我的诗歌和我的拯救〔诗62:2, 71:3;出15:2 〕。

9. The health
九、健康

Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure,
因此,我的心欢喜,我的灵快乐;我的肉身也要安然居住。

Therefore out of the gladness of my heart I voice my joy in the Lord. Out of my spiritual strength comes my physical security, for with the Lord who strengthens me I can do all things (Php 4:13). To the Lord nothing is impossible (Lk 1:17). The core of my being will be strengthened and the parts of my body will function well, because the Lord's spirit is in me (Jn 14:16) since the day I received Him as my Lord and Savior.
因此我以出自我心中的欢喜开声表达我在主内的喜乐。我肉身的健康出自我属灵的力量,因我靠着那加添我力量的,凡事都可行〔腓4:13〕。在神没有难成的事〔路1:17〕。我个人的核心会被坚固而我身体各部份会发挥功能,因为自从我接受主作为我的主和救主,主的灵就在我里面〔约14:16〕。

10. The secure salvation
十、坚固的拯救

because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay.
因为你必不将我的灵魂撇在阴间,也不叫你的圣者见朽坏。

In your righteousness you demand the wages of my sin (Ro 6:23). In your mercy and love you will not let me die in my sin, for you had sent the Savior to fulfill the law (Mt 5:17) and overcome death on behalf of all sinners (Jn 3:16). As Christ saw no decay in His crucified body, victorious over the wages of sin, I am certain of Christ's redeeming power on me (1 Cor 15:20, 23).
照着你的义你要求我偿还我罪的工债〔罗6:23〕。照着你的怜悯和慈爱你不要让我死在我的罪中,因你已差救主来成全律法〔太5:17〕和代表所有罪人克服死亡〔约3:16〕。就如基督钉死在十架上的身体不见朽坏,胜过罪的工价,我肯定有基督救赎的力量在我身上〔林前15:20, 23〕。

11. The guidance, presence and pleasures
十一、引导,同在和福乐

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence,with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
你必将生命的道路指示我。在你面前有满足的喜乐;在你右手中有永远的福乐。

You have prepared the path of life for me and revealed it to me (Ro 1:19-20; 2 Tim 3:16),so I may have the joy of gaining entry into your presence through Christ's righteousness imputed to me and having the eternal life by the Savior (Eph 2:8-9). You are my daily guidance with your omniscience. You are my constant companion with your omnipresence. You are my eternal joy and strength with your omnipotence.
你已为我准备了也向我透露了生命的道路〔罗1:19-20;提後3:16〕,因此我可以得到藉着基督转借给我的义和靠救主而得的永生之喜乐〔弗2:8-9〕。你以你的全知每天引导我,你以你的全在经常陪伴我,你以你的全能成为我永恒的喜乐和力量。

May we live our life demonstrating His redeeming power in us, full of His grace and wisdom in every decision we make and every action we take.
愿我们在我们生活上显出他救赎的力量,在我们所作的每个决定和所采取的每个行动上都满有神的恩惠和智慧。

Tom and Tehwan Tso
仲谋与德菀


“The outcome of your faith is the salvation of your souls.” 1Peter 1:9
“信心的果效, 就是灵魂的救恩” 彼得前书1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.