August 17, 2010

True Beauty In All Things Is The Glory Of God

As I have been reading and researching "facts" about the four rivers that break out of the river flowing from Eden I learned and pondered many things.  I am placing the links below if you are interested in the best of what I found.

After searching, reading, and reflecting I realized what I was reading was interesting however I was missing the beauty due to desiring knowledge and facts.  I was cutting out the relationship with God in search of wisdom.  I was eating from the "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil" instead of the "Tree of Life".  Wow! 

I can see how easily this happens.  When I listened to that quiet still voice what I heard was sure it has meaning, sure those rivers can be traveled but look to me...look AT me.  Stay here with me don't be so quick to seek a journey away from me.  Ouch!  Here I was being Martha, when I should have been Mary.

God created a beautiful environment most of the elements spoken of in many translations of our bible are Gold, Lapiz, Onyx, fragrance etc.  If God did not desire us to surround ourselves with beauty he would not have created them.  Beauty tangible and intangible is of God.  Art, Music, Love, Conversation are all to be utilized to show praise it is the our pouring of our hearts. The beauty of  our appearance, our homes, landscaping, or objects we decorate self / environment with are included in what I am speaking of. This is all Eden.  Beauty for no other purpose than it is beautiful, desirable and not necessary; simply a DELIGHT.  This delight is the glorious outpouring of Gods heart.  The one river flowing is the love of God and all things branching from that are reaching the four corners of this earth for the purpose of flowing back to Him in thanksgiving, praise, honor.  I believe God simply desire for us to show respect to the beautiful things He desires to lavish upon us, share through us so that He is seen.

As I have written many times over you are beautifully and wonderfully made.  Made first for a relationship with God and then with mankind.  I pray that you stay with us, find all the beauty that God created within you to share and then sing, dance, write, speak, CREATE whatever you desire.  Not because you are perfect at it, but because you can ....for Him.

This is what Kaleidoscope Butterfly was created to support...The True Beauty of God in all and through all of us.

I pray that today He is glorified in all we do.  I tie all this together with verses which are pivotal in all KB seeks to unveil with Love. Proverbs 4:23 (Amplified) Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.   Isaiah 61:1-3 (GWT) The Spirit of the Almighty Lord is with me because the Lord has anointed me to deliver good news to humble people.
He has sent me to heal those who are brokenhearted, to announce that captives will be set free and prisoners will be released. He has sent me to announce the year of the Lord’s good will and the day of our God’s vengeance, to comfort all those who grieve. He has sent me to provide for all those who grieve in Zion, to give them crowns instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of tears of grief, and clothes of praise instead of a spirit of weakness.  They will be called Oaks of Righteousness, the Plantings of the Lord, so that he might display his glory.

Amen!
With Love,
Candace

http://www.kjvbible.org/rivers_of_the_garden_of_eden.html  


http://jhom.com/topics/rivers/eden.htm
http://www.tonycooke.org/free_resources/articles_gen_tony/rivers_eden.html
https://pgchurch.sslpowered.com/pgchurch.ca/sermons/Genesis2.pdf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.