July 25, 2010

Sending Out Many Thanks

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all your prayers and encouragement this past week.  I have not been able to respond to each of you, as I did not have my computer or phone access at all times. Except for some occasional memory recall and a slight head and back ache at times I am doing great.  We still enjoyed our vacation receiving much rest and much needed family time.

With much love I pray that each of you are blessed because you have been such a blessing to me.  Life is tough but we have Him, life is not always what we expect but we have a reason for the hope in which we cling. Today, be sure to sit at His feet and listen to what He has to say to you.  Then tell me all about it =D, because I know it will be wonderful.

Kisses,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.