May 11, 2010

Listen to Me ...Believe in Him!

John 5: 31  (GWT) "If I testify on my own behalf, what I say isn't true, someone else testifies on my behalf, and I know that what he says about me is true.

John 5:37-40 (GWT) The Father who sent me testifies on my behalf.  You have never heard his voice, and you have never seen his form.  So you don't have the Father's message within you, becaue you don't believe in the person he has sent.  You study the scriptures in detail because you think you have the source of eternal life in them.  These scriptures testify on my behalf.  Yet you don't want to come to me to get "eternal" life.

In all that we have been studying we know that Christ tells us to HEAR what he says, but believe in the one that sent him.  A few weeks ago we addressed discerning who you could see beyond the person speaking.  These verses above are the final pieces to understanding why it is so important to look at the full sphere of an individual.  Is God being magnified or is it all about "self".  Don't get me wrong, help can still be offered to another person when God is left out.  But it will be "self" help.  Do they try to lead you to help that will not end up with you doing it all your "self".  Will they be leaving you after their wisdom leaves the platform.

There is only one that can help you when all other leave. That is the person of Jesus Christ. 

Besure to notice if the person is the shadow of Christ.  If they are throwing the shadow, beware.  Think about that for the next 24 hours. We will pick up here tomorrow.

I pray that the Son shine on you today and others see you in His shadow.
With Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.