March 24, 2010

Conversations with my Dad

Since about 2003 or 2004 I have been journaling questions about the bible, my past and my future.  It started out of a state of chaos and confusion.  I was desperately trying to find some logic and direction for why my best laid plans were train wrecks.  It did not matter if the train wrecked due to me or someone in my life....I just wanted to derail the train and sit in the field for awhile.  So I did! 

I took a long walk along the rails, I visited with many days gone by and saw them differently this time.  I put many relationships to rest and through it all God was walking with me explaining things.  So, today instead of utilizing someone elses words, thoughts and journey.  I am stepping out and sharing something from my journal of my relationship evolution with our Lord.  If you'd like me to share more, I will be happy to.

I have found that He shares things with me, not just for me - when it says I or you in my journal He means this is for you and you are to share and tell them "I mean them too".  Nothing is ever simply for us, it for US to give away to someone in need.  So if you want to hear what I believe He has to say to YOU.....read on in faith and believe that our Lord, our God and His Spirit are very real and among us.

March 24, 2010
I cannot live, Zoe life, without living in and through you Fahter.  My body is part of Your body "Christ", and My ability is flowing from Your spirit, You drench me, Strengthen me, Equip me each morning flowing with peace, love, unity, to joyfully set your help, relationship and empowerment each day.  I thank you for all things. 
This day radiates of your beauty.  It is enlivened by your love which is your good will toward us, your family.  I understand that it is more than our disconnected sense of family~You mean Unity, Oneness the lack of incomplete in any form.  There is nothing lacking in you.  There is no need unfulfilled, because that would be unloving and you do not have a lack of Agape Love.  Share at your will Father.  I desire your mind, actions, your presence so that I may give it to everyone.  You are Lord God Almighty and All things Are~because of You...you are YHWH, Omnipresent, Unity
Hmmm, enlighten me Father....

Look at this day
Each particle has life
Truth is in each of them
No one can doubt

Bursting from nowhere,
    life running free
Explosion of colors,
    fragrance and sound
The radiance of the sunlight,
   enhances the depth
The heat and the vapor penetrate deep

Something from nothing,
   or so it seems
Science will explain it,
     but misses some things
Men know, as I gift them,
     piece up on piece
Only I complete the picture
My eyes are the pair that see

Everyone wonders,
    that's the gift of a view
Thoughts raise questions
    when asked, I relate
Wisdom is spoken,
    knowledge battles truth
When wise and discerning,
    enlightenment occures
Ponder the possibilites,
    take a chance on the unknown
Experience true freedom
    the adventure of "Life"
Listen to your future,
    don't plan from the past
Take caution when I tell you,
    I raise the flags

The Spirit knows all things
I send the depths into you
Don't question my revelations
Don't hold when I say give
Nothing is wasted
All things become New

"Something From Nothing"
    or so to them, it will seem
"Explosion into their reality"
    a vision of grace
My Mercy planted
My Son penetrates
The vapor of My people together will explain
Feel the warmth as you go
Today is YOUR day
Step out on My wind
Release what you know
My word is not void, it fulfills all things
And you are my messengers,
     "Angels with Wings"

Thank you Father, I thank you for a voice, a gift and your grace.  Without them I am a pauper...with them I have all things.
Kisses in Christ,
Candace

Live Christ,
      in my stead
Touch them so that they too can see
Heal them, in you
Realease them whole, our body expanded,
      gathering the meal
To prepare such a harvest,
      for all to be fed
Multiply your abilities
Breathe the Fathers Breath
Raise us up Your nation
    For all to bless
So Be It -
Your Kingdom Come
Your Will Be Done
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Send us ~ In Spirit ~In Flesh
Cover this place,
Bind the unholy, crush every foe
Release the captives.....They must be let Go.
I pray all this with the heart of Christ and know it is your will so it is done - Amen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.