October 17, 2011

"The Truth of Gods' UnderStanding"


Since we have been discussing “not leaning on our own understanding” We are going to take three steps today. 
  • Our first steps is to make sure we are standing on a solid definition of the word understanding:
 UNDERSTANDING is a mental grasp: comprehension. It is the power or capacity to apprehend general relations of particulars – the power to make experience intelligible by applying concepts and categories.  It is a friendly or harmonious relationship: in agreement of opinion or feeling meaning those in relationship make adjustment of differences when they are not on the same page. It is a mutual agreement not formally entered into but in some degree binding on each side. Understanding is an explanation, interpretation and relationally shows sympathy.
  • Second step - to ensure both feet are grounded surely underneath us we are under-girding our definition with Gods’ wise words on the subject: Matthew 13:10-17 (GWT):
The disciples asked him, “Why do you use stories as illustrations when you speak to people?” Jesus answered, “Knowledge about the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you. But it has not been given to the crowd. Those who understand these mysteries will be given more knowledge, and they will excel in understanding them. However, some people don’t understand these mysteries. Even what they understand will be taken away from them. This is why I speak to them this way. They see, but they’re blind. They hear, but they don’t listen. They don’t even try to understand. So they make Isaiah’s prophecy come true:  ‘You will hear clearly but never understand. You will see clearly but never comprehend. These people have become close-minded and hard of hearing. They have shut their eyes so that their eyes never see. Their ears never hear. Their minds never understand. And they never return to me for healing!’  “Blessed are your eyes because they see and your ears because they hear. I can guarantee this truth: Many prophets and many of God’s people longed to see what you see but didn't see it, to hear what you hear but didn't hear it.
  • Third step - to simply relax in His presence and read what is below – I pray wisdom lay wide open before you,  wooing you to turn the pages till you are filled with His peace, strength, courage and joy.
Have a lovely day!
Kisses,
Candace
The Truth of Gods’ UnderStanding
What are you standing under?
What do you not understand?
Take hold of the thoughts which under gird you,
These things keep you standing upright.
What of your "self" will not crumble?
What of mere man can withstand?
Look around at the mightiest of structures,
What will not be shaken by my hand?
Think of the surest of your steps,
Of them, what came to be?
What of your skills claim the successes?
The mightiest of your mere man made feats.
How sure of your “self” are you really?
Will you dare stand up to my face and brag?
If not for my unending love for you……..
If not for my desiring your success……….
If not for the blood of your Savior……
The moments of your life would not exist!
I tell you this not to Lord over you…..
I tell you this not to bring shame………
I am telling you that I adore you!
I desire you to see what is real…..
I know you cannot really see me,
But I believe you can feel as you read.
I trust that you hear My Spirit speaking.
I have faith in the power of My Truth.
I hope that today you spot a glimmer.....
And its brilliance will cause you to turn.....
To see the light in My eyes search you....
To hear My voice whisper your name.......
To feel the My warmth longing to embrace you....
To blanket your fears and set you free.....
To allow My Love to release you…….
From the gravity this world lords overhead.
There is a spiritual battle ensuing…..
The flesh and the soul are pressed between.
The burden of fear is to keep you.....
The liberty of Love voids all law........
The heavens above will not weight you.....
Do not lie in the earth of its open grave.....
Today, think with all your understanding.....
Apply the least of that which you know.......
What of these concepts are so complex……
Simply relate them to what you don’t know.
I Love You,  Dad
Kisses,
C
©2011 Candace Huffmaster, All Rights Reserved
™ Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.