June 7, 2011

Layer Upon Layer

Today read this and think about the questions then journal - we WILL be having a discussion utilizing some of YOUR thoughts Friday......it will be FUN.....REALLY =D
My prayers and heart are chasing you down to day.....just bask in it!

Kisses,
Candace


Beautiful Mystery
Lift up my heart, that I might sing,
Beautiful melodies, in praise of your name
Open my arms, that I might embrace,
All of your children, in need of your grace
Put forth my feet, that I might dwell,
Among the lost shinning, to pass on your light
Burst your breath from my lips, which worship your words,
Their deaf ears must hear to follow you home
Give my eyes vision, which I gladly receive,
To aid those held captive….to finally be freed.

All that I am was created for you,
For relationship, family, courage and love,
To strengthen and give beauty, among a fallen and lost world

Helplessly falling, they have no strength to withstand,
Be there, embrace them, and steady their stance….
Your hand is strong now, the grip is in mine
I hold you tight and will never let go
My brave little angel you are never alone,
Pick up and flutter; you do that so well
 With sounds of your laughter….from my eyes are tears of joy
You are home now and happy; Oh, I welcome you so…..
Please never leave me I have waited so long,
To be here with you…… inside your soul

Don’t look back embarrassed, I have washed all away
Let’s move away quickly: be free of this space
Your home is my mansion and filled with my grace

Women and beauty -please help our eyes to see;
What is it you are saying, which will set them all free?

Depth is like water: mysteries unknown,
Except to our Father whom created ebb and flow
Beauty is a mystery; it dwells in the mind;
And you all were created, within His divine
Seeing is mere sight: pleasures of the flesh;
A touch ignites feelings; the heat could consume

When emotions are pure the heart is etched in love
Now that my beloved is beauty, so let us unfold


Waves are like thoughts; they rise from the deep,
The heart of the pull gives essence its seat
Layer upon layer, it washes and returns,
When mixed with emotions, all can crash upon the shore
Positive - negative all lie within,
The power unyielding increases till released,
Gaining momentum which give rise to the wake
Lifting or hurling, only the depth knows,
We get the experience, when we let it all go
Smell is induction, grabbing your mind,
Flowers and sweetness, purity and just
Or shameful and putrid, smelling foul to the nose,
Flaring my nostrils to expel such a stench,
Destruction of true beauty and the cause of its descent
God is so gracious, so eloquent in all;
His sounds transcend logic, composing lyrics at will,
Each one a memory that captures you….still

Still is where He needs us, so that we may all hear
His essence, His sound waves; the explosion of space
Our minds are too small to originate such depths,
When listening we gain knowledge; He moves our world
We are inanimate, or did you not know?
Mere lifeless particles without His flow
Think of the deep, the wave and the wake……
Think of our creation, motion and form…….
Then death through resurrection: His life in new space

Air is in everything God breathed to form,
When His breath is depleted, it surges back home
Who then has the right, to take breath away?
To suffocate the creation of Gods own mighty hand
If water can kill you, take your breath away….
Remove yourself from turbulence before it overtakes

Remember your creation, the miracle of life:
Breath taken, life given – The breath of true life
How mighty that miracle, of the very first breath,
Starting the journey, of all ebb and flow,
Time and tides written……… so long ago
To my Father and Creator, I lift up my wind,
To flutter His knowledge; give depth to His breath
In all ways relinquishing power so that I might gain strength,
To rise up on His wave of True Beauty through His grace.

~Candace Huffmaster

© 2007 Candace Huffmaster, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.