February 27, 2011

Praise Him In His Presence

Good Morning Everyone:

Today, why don't we just take the time to sit with our Dad and tell Him what we are thinking about, tell Him why we love Him, tell Him what we understand - and then see if He has anything He would like to share.

I woke up thinking of Him and I pray that we all linger in His presence today.
With Love, in Christ,
Candace

Good Morning Daddy!

I thank you for this day and all the days that led up to it.
Thank you for the lovely roof over my head, the protective walls, windows, doors and heat.  I appreciate the cool winds blowing in laced with the sweet sounds of the birds you created. I imagine at this moment that they too are praising you.  There is nothing else to make them sing so!

Your spirit is searching your depths, I ask that He also search mine. Reveal anything unlovely and replace it with what is inside you. I cast that debris far away now. Giving you the freedom to reign - in every inch of my existence I exist to honor Your name.

Lead me by your still water~ Quiet the falls below~Allow me to bask in your presence~for your arms ARE my stronghold.

The breeze around me is sweeping ~ fragrance across my resting face ~ The smells are pleasant and inviting ~your will is for me to see ~ your face looking with longing ~ for your body to be complete

You ask that I rise with purpose ~ to seek out your other parts ~ to bring them into your presence ~ to help your body live life.

Not for my personal satisfaction ~ but with it, that does come ~ to seek you as I seek others ~ will help this journey be strong.

You are the head everlasting ~ We are the "rest" of your tale ~when we recline in your presence ~ and allow you to raise up as one.

We must not fight your power ~ or else your body conflicts ~ your mind tells each its position ~ your sight moves us as you need.

Your strength gets us to raise in harmony ~ the efforts work to hoist the limbs ~ together we are magnificent ~ our King larger than this mere one life.

Together forever through out eternity ~ Let us all enjoy our flight

Hallelujah - Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.