November 18, 2010

Ministry in Word

Blessings for the Losers

输家的福气

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

虚心的人有福了!因为天国是他们的。哀恸的人有福了!因为他们必得安慰。温柔的人有福了!因为他们必承受地土。饥渴慕义的人有福了!因为他们必得饱足。怜恤人的人有福了!因为他们必蒙怜恤。清心的人有福了!因为他们必得见神。使人和睦的人有福了!因为他们必称为神的儿子。为义受逼迫的人有福了!因为天国是他们的。

Matthew 5:3-10

马太5:3-10

How do you feel when you win? How do you feel when you lose?

你们赢的时候有什麽感受呢?你们输的时候又有什麽感受呢?

 

When Jesus said “Blessed are the poor in spirit,” do you think He came to bless the winners or the losers?

当耶稣说「虚心的人有福了」,你们想他是要祝福赢家还是输家?

 

With what are the losers blessed? They are promised the Kingdom of God.

输家得到什麽样的福气呢?他们被应许要得到神的国。

 

The Kingdom of God is a place where one can grow. Growth is God’s purpose for every life.

神的国是一个人能在那里成长的地方。而成长是神对每个生命的目的。

 

No one can win all the time, especially when we emerge into the world as a new born baby. We have no strength, no understanding, no capacity to love, and no ability to take care of even ourselves. As we grow, we will always encounter others who are older, wiser, stronger and more able than we are. So when we lose, do we choose to keep on trying and to grow from it or do we just give up?

没有人能每次都赢的,尤其是当我们是初生婴孩进入世界的时候。我们没有力气,缺乏了解,没有爱的能力,也没有能力来照顾自己。在我们成长之中我们经常会碰到年纪比我们大的,智慧比我们多的,力量比我们强的和能力比我们高的人。这样当我们输了,我们是要选择继续努力抑或就此放弃呢?

So does it not matter if we win or lose? Yes, it matters. If it does not matter then we won’t grow. It matters for us to see where we are in our growing process. It does not matter that we are not yet finished in growing. Jesus said “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.” Jesus said that it is better to be sad when we lose than to not care at all. For Jesus is our counselor and our coach, He wants to teach us, train us and raise us up to be in His winning team. He wants to grow us into a winner. So He comforts those who are sad but with hope in his unfailing leadership.

这麽到底我们输赢是否要紧呢?是的,是要紧的。如果不要紧我们就不会成长。我们能看到我们在成长过程那一阶段是要紧的。我们仍未成长完毕是不打紧的。耶稣说「哀恸的人有福了,因为他们必得安慰。」耶稣说当我们输了觉得难过比漠不关心好。因为耶稣是我们的辅导和我们的教练,他要教导我们,训练我们和培养我们成为他胜利的团队。他要使我们成长到成为赢家。所以他安慰那些难过但寄望在他可靠的领导上的人。

Jesus continues: “Blessed are the meek.” He is telling you, “If you will trust me and let me coach you, I will open up many opportunities for you to grow. Sometimes you won't understand what I am doing, and sometimes it will not be comfortable, but I promise you my program is designed for your growth so you can grow to inherit my creative purpose and serve many on my behalf. You don't have to design your own training. You don't have to be anxious about your progress. You just have to trust me and obey me.”

耶稣继续说,「温柔的人有福了。」他就是告诉你们,「如果你们要信任我和让我来教练你们,我会给你们打开许多让你们成长的机会。有些时候你们不会明白我在做什麽,又有些时候你们会不自在,但我向你们保证我的程序是为你们的成长而设计,让你们可以成长到去继承我刽新的目的和为我服事众人。你们不用自己设计你们的训练计划,你们不必为你们的进度不安。你们只须要信靠我和顺服我。」

But you ask, “What are your ways?” To this Jesus answers, “my way is the righteous way. So if you desire to live to please me, you will indeed find out. For ‘blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.’ I have come to be the model of righteousness to show you, to teach you and to remind you how I lived to please the Father. He has given you His Word, what is right and wrong, good or bad, and true or false. I am showing you how to live it out accordingly.”

但你们问,「你的方法是什麽?」耶稣回答这问题,『我的方法是义的方法。所以如果你们喜爱活着为了讨我喜悦的话,你们就实在会发现它。因为「饥渴慕义的人有福了,因为他们必得饱足。」我来为要当义的榜样来向你们示范,教导和提醒你们我如何为讨天父喜悦而活。他已赐你们他的道,什麽是对与错,好或坏和真或假。我要让你们看到如何按照它生活。』

“When you understand my ways and imitate my righteous living, as you are blessed with my peace and joy, teach those who don't understand. If anyone offended you and caused pain because of their sin, teach them my ways and imitate my forgiveness. As you forgive their sin, you will be cleansed of yours. For ‘Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.’”

『当你们明白我的方法和模仿我义的生活,就如你们得赐我的平安和喜乐,要教导那些不明白的人。如果有人冒犯了你们又因为他们的罪引至痛苦,教导他们我的方法和模仿我的饶恕。就如你们饶恕他们的罪,你们的罪也要从你们身上被清除。因为「怜恤人的人有福了,因为他们必蒙怜恤。」』

“As you are cleansed according to your willingness to forgive others, you will see me: how I agree with the Father; how I depend on the Father; how I speak in the Father’s authority; how I minister in the Father’s power; how I finish the Father’s work. For ‘Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see me.’”

『当你们按着你们愿意饶恕别人的心得到清洁时,你们就会看到我:我如何同意天父,我如何倚靠天父,我如何以天父的杈柄说话,我如何以天父的力量事奉,我如何完成天父的工作。因为「清心的人有福了,因为他们要看见我。」』

“Now you are sent to a world filled with conflicts and fighting. Be my ambassador for peace making. You will inherit His creation as His children. You will govern it in peace as I, the prince of peace, have shown you, for my righteous kingdom will come and my ‘Good Will to All’ will be on earth as it is in heaven.”

『现在你们被差进入一个充满纠纷和斗争的世界,你们要作我的大使去带来和平。作为他的儿女你们会继承他创造的世界,你们会以和平治理它正如我这和平之君给你们看的一样,因为我义的国度要降临和我「对众人的好意」会行在地上如同行在天上。』

“Don’t be surprised if you are persecuted for righteousness’ sake. For yours is the kingdom of heaven. Stand alone in me. Your reward is great in heaven.”

「如果你们为义受逼迫,不要觉得奇怪。因为天国是你们的,你们在我里面孤然独立,你们在天上的赏赐是大的。」

Tom and Tehwan Tso

仲谋与德菀

“The outcome of your faith is the salvation of your souls.” 1Peter 1:9

“信心的果效, 就是灵魂的救恩” 彼得前书1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.