October 18, 2010

Our Sister in Heaven

I have no idea what to say at this moment.  However, we have the holy spirit who intercedes for us when we do not know what to say.  As I am praising the journey, our sister Sue Taylor, is experiencing.  I request the peace that surpasses all understanding for us.

Christ said "let the dead bury the dead" so at this moment I will continue to speak of her life. Though death is part of life.  Sue truly died many years ago.....when she was truly born.  Since then, there has never been an ability for death to have a sting.   Sue's life was IS a wonderful living epistle to our savior Jesus Christ.  Just as Christ is spirit, Sue is spirit and where Christ is there is liberty.  Sue is now everything God created her to be without mourning, without sorrow, without imperfection.  And Sue would make a joke about the last part of that statement right about now.

Her voice, I never got to hear sing....but I know it was a sweet offering to God every time He heard it.  Music was entwined in her every movement.  Sue was all about movement.  She moved energy for healing, wholeness, for Christ to reign through others wholeness.  I cannot say that I understand as Sue understood these things. But this I know,  I believe what God implanted within her to share.

I would like to share Sue's epistle, God would like to share her story.  This is why we are here....
Please take a moment to post some of the awesome things God did through our Sister Sue.  Our prayers, love pour out over her husband Craig, son Matt and other family members who have supported and loved her all her wonderful years among us.

With so much love for her,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.