May 20, 2011

Birthrights, Blessings and Perceptions

Today think about your birthright – In this world as a citizen of this world, by way of your family heritage, What is your birthright? Think about it, journal questions and thoughts about it, pray about it…….

See some of you shortly in the Friday Group - when I get back to my desk I will post the discussions we had for other groups and those of you that have not made it to an acutal group yet.  Please feel free to be part of the group by sending me your thoughts, questions etc.  I will share them and get feed back for you!


I pray that our eyes are opened, our minds are infused with His divine understanding and together we can share the truth and be free.

In Christ with Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.