April 19, 2011

We Choose Our Yokes

I know what I am about to type is rather basic, and we discussed it Friday in group.  But I want us to think about it again, so humor me =D.

We cannot understand what we do not know.  We think we know much, but in fact we know little.  Then we close those files and mark them complete - when in reality we only have fragments of the complete picture. 

Now to break this down to a specific topic "God's love for us independently"

I believe the things I am going to list to be true - I ask that you think about them, then write about them a bit for the next few days or so.  We will be discussing them Friday.

  • God sees you as lovely - He created you with the best of all abilities, nothing lacking and nothing missing.
  • God is so in love with you - test Him see if you can out give Him
  • What we see as shattered pieces, God sees as a complete picture (again nothing lacking / nothing missing)
  • God does not need you to be complete, He just loves you with this love you can't understand if you have never experiences such an lavish, insane love (yes, perfectly defined - he keeps doing the same thing over and over and over again till he gets a different result)
  • He has never lost you - You just could see Him watching over you.
  • God knows how scary things can get and He does not "hold any bad thoughts or feelings against you". God has no thoughts or feelings that are not holy, lovely and pure - which is what he "holds against you / wraps around you.
  • Look for God: search everywhere as if you are looking for your most precious item that is near and dear to you.  He will show himself all the way.  He will expose himself - remember He desires to be with you.
  • Don't be scared - Remember the point before, I said God exposes himself, not you.  True love covers up the others nakedness, remember we are clothes in Christ's glory.
I know this is a lot - so I might not post again tomorrow.  I am leaving you with a poem to read and read again.  By the way - I always invite you to make improvements to any prose or collaborate on new ones. 

I pray that we all love with out thought of harm.  Trust that He will never lead us into temptation and always deliver us from the evil ones and believe that we do not know best how to love so that we request his guidance in all ways.

Always in Love - With Christ
Kisses,
Candace
_____________________________________________________

Give, Love, Heal

The days are alive as they pass way
Dancing between sunrise and sunsets embrace
Kept in motion by the gentle winds of our breath
Timed within the movements of our hearts tune
Many years continually pass before us
We observe the trail, of the tales of old, as they flow
Our lives engulfed by the momentum of their wake
As we hear the whisper “in full time your tale will be told”

Beyond the commotion, within the stillness a voice is speaking:

I am God; I create all things with care
You are My love and My delight with purpose I cast all things
I know all the pain that you’ve suffered
I see each tear that stains your sweet face
My spirit grieves as my love suffers
I am the Lord crying out for bondage to break
I died bound to a cross under the weight of burdens
But I emerged from beneath deaths defeat
What comes from earth covers the living spirit
I chose to contend for a brief time
In order to speak truth you could follow
So the spirit could be seen by your eyes
Where Christ is there is always liberty
You choose each moment in time
My spirit is empowered to embrace you
So sit here in stillness to find rest
Trust in the things you hearing
Request to see truth through your faith
Relax, you are home ….. Peace I offer
Believe all your boundaries are secured,
Nothing shall in anyway harm you
Vengeance is mine - but I am just
By my name our body is protected
As winds of truth blow, brokenness is set free
In dependence we unite supporting each other
Independent the fragments have no weight and are swept away
Remain in love with me; do not bind again to bondage
You are adored not created to adorn the pride of men

In gentle, kind ways you are loving
Cherished gifts of my heart to touch and heal them
Only a true man will receive such a present
And only a true man will protect what I hold dear.



By Candace Huffmaster
2007©All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.