March 5, 2011

Re-Invention???

There were a few of you that could not attend our meeting yesterday - We Discussed the past weeks segments and started conversations on "Living the Dream".   We will be building on this all week and going deeper as we go "Deeply" into the thoughts that comprise the life we walk around in.
1 Peter 5:6,7  Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God that He may exalt you at the proper time ~ casting all your anxiety upon Him because He cares for you.

As I was spending time with our Dad today, I was asking Him some of my "always curious" questions.  I figure He appreciates them since He created me so incredibly curious.  I love the way He designed for us to have a new day ~ a clean slate each and every morning.  It is His own humongous safely net for us to "trip, fall, fly" throughout each and every moment; kinda like a little bird learning how to fly in the safety of it's mom's care.  I truly thank Him that each is fresh and in place for excitement, adventure and many ways to utilize my causal or purposeful curiosity.  Each moment is like this whether we do the same thing with it or not~isn't it? 

I thought about how God promises us that He is the same yesterday, today and forever.  How he doesn't get bored with who He is!  So why do we humans gravitate toward the ketch saying these days "Re-invent Yourself"?

What do we believe "WE" can invent that is better than His original design?  We are daily supposed to be coming into the enlightenment of What He is - which will expose another piece of who we are.  If we are faithful to Him as He is to us to complete us, then we will be transformed "one enlightened moment" upon the other. 

God promised that He is faithful to complete us.  And I believe that ~What about you?

I pray for those of us that feel pressured to "reinvent" your-self and I ask today in this very moment for Gods winds of wisdom to gently swarm around us ~ lifting our veil so that we might hear His truth whisper in our ear:
"You were invented long ago ~ Now you are learning to perform as you were created ~ Let me guide you, My Delight."  " Listen to how you were originally designed to perform ~ Take a few test runs, I will never leave you or forsake you ~ Trust in Me ~ I trust my design."  "I had a vision of your success and I planned all you would need to have it in full ~ Enjoy your run THIS DAY ~ I enjoy seeing you try your understanding." 
"Believe in Me ~ I believe in all you can do!" 

"I Love you ~ I am YOUR creator".
That is what I believe He would whisper to you today.

With the love of our Christ, wrapped in His glory ~ desiring for Him to Radiate this place and enlighten us with His peace,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.