March 14, 2011

Praise in Pros

Conversations With My Dad:
Journal Entry Monday March 14, 2011

Good Morning Daddy~

I thank you that all that you are is more than enough for all our needs.  I praise you for loving  us unconditionally.  The joy in my heart raises my eyes to see, that nothing can come between us due to your divine care.  Circumstance or situations will never command my will to forsake you in fear of their strength.  The only voice I will follow is your voice which rescued me.

The others are your enemy and from them you protect all.  Your body cannot be harmed ~ and I am cupped in your strong embrace.  Your mighty arm lifts me high above where they are bound.  Your Kindgdom each day comes to save us from this place.

Be alive and well in each of us this day.  You are - the Great I Am.  I Am, becuase you are.  I believe in what you have said, spoken in compassion and Love.  Your son came to deliver all.  May He live in Spirit through our souls.  He is our head and Way, your Spirit increases in strength.  Together we are the One, Leading all into your Shekinah glory and grace.

Shine bright this day my Lord.  May I help you prepare their feast.  The words that give life in full: their salvation, their provision, their peace.  Fill their minds, etch their hearts,bind around their wrists, adorn their necks ~ cover them in your Love.  Oh, the joy that will spill into our streets!

Lord God Almighty reigns.  He is alive in the moments of this day.  Look for Him as you go on your way.  Merge with Him as He serves.  He is feeding the masses in many small ways.  Sometimes He requests your voice, other times the glance of your face.  Always the prayers of your lips and the gentleness of your able hands.

Nothing He asks is too small.  Nothing He gives will fall short.  Always an ever present help.  Never forsaking their needs. 

Our God is King of Kings.  Our Lord is Lord of Lords.  His Spirit is Almighty in all ways.  Let us humble ourselves as we participate, in the delightful work of His will.  Hosannah in the Highest ~ yet a mere servant amidst human forms.  This is the King that we serve; this is the Mighty I Am.

Live strong in us; raise us up.  Perch our ears to hear you speak. Clutch our soul within your Spirits strength.  Move us in harmony and peace to achieve your grand plans.  Your vision is all that we need.  Our obedience is at your command. 

Let it be done to us one and all; as you will provide and delight.  For this day is your alone, and you give it so all might be blessed.

In Christ alone, we are with you.  Through all you are, we are One.
Amen,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.