March 12, 2011

Letters, Words, Phrases of Praise

Good Saturday Morning my lovelies,

I know you are already writing - but if you are blocked I jotted a quick poem to stir you.  Remember, you don't have to write pros.  It doesn't even have to be original - adapt something and make it your own.  That is exactly what we do with the bible ya know.  God just asks us to think on it, meditate on it and then let it take on your life and you it's. 

So to day, walk around in your cloak of letters, words and phrases that praise God.  Write them, speak them, sing them.  Reach through someones chaos and touch them with them.  Let God be in every moment of your day - because He is you know!

That is my prayer for us all today,
Kisses in Christ,
Candace

Letter, Words, Phrases of Praise

Writing and thinking; thinking and writing
Fills the lines of this day
As my thoughts go
So goes my life
This is the truth that I say

The glory of God
 Fills the letters that combine
The words come together to praise

All moments are His
This day he has blessed
Glory to His name on High

By Candace Huffmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.