October 12, 2010

Ministry in Word

Drawn To Him
吸引人来归他

And I, if I am lifted up from the earth will draw all people to Myself.
我若从地上被举起来,就要吸引万人来归我。

Jn 12:32
約翰12:32

It is Jesus’ promise that if He is lifted up, He will draw all people to Himself. And that includes me. But then why at times I am so indifferent, at times I am so distant from Jesus? Yes, it is because when Jesus is not lifted up in my life, He does not draw me to Him. I fail to remain in Him.
耶稣应许说,他若从地上被举起来,就要吸引万人来归他。那包括我在内。但又为何有时我是如此漠不关心,有时我离耶稣很远呢?是的,那是因为当耶稣在我生命中不被举起来,他就不要吸引我来归他。我就不再留在他里面。

When I don’t give priority of position to Jesus in my life, I am not lifting Him up and therefore I am far from Him. If He is not the Lord of my life, I am drawn to something else. If He is not the Lord of my all, He is not my Lord at all.
当我在我生命中不让耶稣得到地位上的优先,我就没有举他起来,因此我离他很远。如果他不是我生命的主,就是别的东西吸引了我。如果他不是我一切的主,他就根本不是我的主。

When I don’t give priority of time to Jesus in my life, I am not lifting Him up. If I don’t spend time first sitting at the feet of Jesus to adore Him and to learn from Him, I will be preoccupied by things of secondary importance and miss His wisdom and grace. If I let the first thing be first, everything else will line up properly.
当我在我生命中不让耶稣得到时间上的优先,我就没有举他起来。如果我不花时间先坐在耶稣跟前来崇拜他和向他学习,我的心就会被次要的事情先占了而错过他的智慧和恩惠。如果我让首要之事领先,所有别的事都自然顺序而成。

When I don’t give priority of resources to Jesus in my life, I am not lifting Him up. If I do not invest and store up treasure in heaven, I will be putting away my precious thing in a leaky bag or where they can be stolen. That is bad investment and I will not be a good steward. Where my treasure is lies my heart. So by investing in Jesus, my heart will be drawn to Him.
当我在我生命中不让耶稣得到资源上的优先,我就没有举他起来。如果我不投资及储存财宝在天,我就会把我宝贵之物存放在有漏洞的袋子中或它们可能被偷之处。那就是不好的投资而我就不是一个好管家了。我的财宝在那里我的心也在那里。所以要投资在耶稣身上,我的心就被他吸引。
When I don’t give priority of trust to Jesus in my life, I am not lifting Him up. I won’t be drawn to Him. If I trust horses and chariots more than trusting in my Lord, I will not rest secured because I trust in man made things instead of the Creator of all things. No matter how I act like I worship my Lord, if my trust is not in Him my heart is far from Him.
当我在我生命中不让耶稣得到信靠上的优先,我就没有举他起来。我就不被他吸引。如果我信赖车马多过信赖我主,我不会放心因为我信赖人造之物而非创造万物的创造者。无论我看来多敬拜我主,如果我不信赖他我的心就远离他。

When I love God with all my heart, mind, spirit and strength, I am lifting Jesus up and I will be drawn to Him. My strength to love comes from the God who is love. The object of my love is Jesus who is the way and the truth and the life. Let me lift up the way, truth, and life. Let the way, the truth, and the life draw me to Him.
当我尽心、尽意、尽性、尽力爱神,我就举他起来而我就被他吸引。我爱的力量来自是爱的神。我爱的对象是道路、真理、生命的耶稣。让我举起道路、真理,生命。让道路、真理、生命吸引我来归他。

Tom and Tehwan Tso
仲谋与德菀

“The outcome of your faith is the salvation of your souls.” 1Peter 1:9
“信心的果效, 就是灵魂的救恩” 彼得前书1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.