September 1, 2010

Ministry in Word

The faith based living – Part 2
基于信心的生活 – 第二篇

Psalm 16
诗篇16


Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing." As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight. The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods. I will not pour out their libations of blood or take up their names on my lips. Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay. You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
神啊,求你保佑我,因为我投靠你。我的心哪,你曾对耶和华说:你是我的主;我的好处不在你以外。论到世上的圣民,他们又美又善,是我最喜悦的。以别神代替耶和华的,他们的愁苦必加增;他们所浇奠的血我不献上;我嘴唇也不提别 神的名号。耶和华是我的产业,是我杯中的分;我所得的,你为我持守。用绳量给我的地界,坐落在佳美之处;我的产业实在美好。我必称颂那指教我的耶和华;我的心肠在夜间也警戒我。我将耶和华常摆在我面前,因他在我右边,我便不致摇动。因此,我的心欢喜,我的灵快乐;我的肉身也要安然居住。因为你必不将我的灵魂撇在阴间,也不叫你的圣者见朽坏。你必将生命的道路指示我。在你面前有满足的喜乐;在你右手中有永远的福乐。

Cont’d from Part 1
上接第一篇
4. The loyalty and dedication
四、忠诚与献身
The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods. I will not pour out their libations of blood or take up their names on my lips.
以别神代替耶和华的,他们的愁苦必加增;他们所浇奠的血我不献上;我嘴唇也不提别神的名号。

How sad will those be who follow idols, putting their trust in false gods who have no love to bless us, no mercy to forgive us, no power to save us. Those who worship the gods made by human hand will be helpless like them (Ps 115:4-8). I will not dedicate my life to these idols by offering sacrifice of blood to them nor will I identify with them, worship and praise them. The Lord is my one and only God to whom I offer my body as a living sacrifice (Ro 12:1) and to whom I raise my voice to praise His name.
那些跟随偶像,相信没有爱可祝福我们、没有怜悯可饶恕我们和没有能力可拯救我们的假神之人多忧愁。那些敬拜人手所造的神就会如它们一样的无助〔诗115:4-8〕。我不会献血祭来向这些偶像献身,我也不会与它们认同,敬拜赞美它们。耶和华神是我唯一的神,我以我的身体献给他作为活祭〔罗12:1〕,我扬声赞美他的名。

5. My portion
五、我的分
Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure.
耶和华是我的产业,是我杯中的分;我所得的,你为我持守。

Lord, you are my blessing and my salvation. You have given me yourself (1 Jn 3:16) and that is more than enough. You have shown me what is required of me: to act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with you (Micah 6:8). When I do that in your strength, your blessings to me are surely in place. You are God the Creator and I am one of your image bearing creatures, made to glorify you (Gen 1:26-27). In my proper role I am secure and happy.
主,你是我的福气和我的拯救。你已赐你自己给我〔约一3:16〕,那就足够有余了。你曾指示我你要求我做什麽:行公义,爱怜悯,谦卑与你同行〔弥6:8〕。当我凭你的力量如此行,你的福气就肯定临到我。你是刽造的神而我是带着你的形象的受造物之一,受造来荣耀你〔创1:26-27〕。我在我合适的角色中就安全和快乐。

6. My boundary
六、我的地界

The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.
用绳量给我的地界,坐落在佳美之处;我的产业实在美好。

How wonderful where you have me situated. It is pleasant to my spirit and my heart delights in it. It is more wonderful to be a door keeper at house of God than to take shelter with the wicked (Ps 84:10). Now I understand I am one of your children through Christ (Ro 8:16-17). You no longer call me servant but a friend. I now know and be able to live out your will and purpose for my life (Jn 15:15). Your plan for me is absolutely wonderful.
你放置我的地方多美好。我的灵愉快,我的心喜悦它。在神的殿当看门人比住在恶人家中更好〔诗84:10〕。现在我明白我在基督里是你的一个儿女〔罗8:16-17〕。你不再称我为仆人而是朋友。我现在知道并且能够活出你在我生命中的旨意和目的〔约15:15〕。你对我的计划是绝对美妙的。

7. The wisdom and praise
七、智慧与赞美

I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
我必称颂那指教我的耶和华;我的心肠在夜间也警戒我。

The Lord is the source of my wisdom for the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom (Ps 111:30; Pr 1:7, 9:10). I seek the Lord's advice and influence on my whole being. Let me trust the Lord with all my heart and not lean on my own understanding in all that I do (Pr 3:5). I acquire my heart's delight in the Lord. Lord, please continue to mold and shape my and my children's desire day and night (Dt 11:19). And let us praise you always.
耶和华是我智慧的泉源,因为敬畏耶和华是智慧的开端〔诗111:30; 箴1:7,9:10〕。我全人寻求耶和华的指教和影响。让我凡事尽心信靠耶和华而不倚靠我自己的聪明〔箴3:5〕。我在主里得到我心中的喜悦。主,请继续日夜塑造我和我子孙的心愿〔申11:19〕。让我们永远赞美。

To be continued next week.
下周待续。

May we offer ourselves as living sacrifice to the one true God and seek His wisdom with godly fear in Him.
愿我们以我们自己献给这一位真神作为活祭,对他以虔诚的敬畏来寻找智慧。

Tom and Tehwan Tso
仲谋与德菀


“The outcome of your faith is the salvation of your souls.” 1Peter 1:9
“信心的果效, 就是灵魂的救恩” 彼得前书1:9

1 comment:

  1. I thank Tom and Tehwan for this devotional. With the trama to my brain from the wreck last month, it has been a daily, hourly and sometimes moment to moment casting down of false imaginations, standing in faith and holding idle words that would not glorify our Lord God Almighty.
    This experience has been a wonderful living testimony to how God plants us with purpose, nothing shall in any way harm us, we are fearfully and wonderfully made, He assigns our portion and cut and has made our lot secure.

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.