August 27, 2010

Ministry in Word

The faith based living – Part 1
基于信心的生活 – 第一篇

Psalm 16
诗篇16

Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing." As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight. The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods. I will not pour out their libations of blood or take up their names on my lips. Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay.
You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
神啊,求你保佑我,因为我投靠你。我的心哪,你曾对耶和华说:你是我的主;我的好处不在你以外。论到世上的圣民,他们又美又善,是我最喜悦的。以别神代替耶和华的,他们的愁苦必加增;他们所浇奠的血我不献上;我嘴唇也不提别 神的名号。耶和华是我的产业,是我杯中的分;我所得的,你为我持守。用绳量给我的地界,坐落在佳美之处;我的产业实在美好。我必称颂那指教我的耶和华;我的心肠在夜间也警戒我。我将耶和华常摆在我面前,因他在我右边,我便不致摇动。因此,我的心欢喜,我的灵快乐;我的肉身也要安然居住。因为你必不将我的灵魂撇在阴间,也不叫你的圣者见朽坏。你必将生命的道路指示我。在你面前有满足的喜乐;在你右手中有永远的福乐。

In this psalm of David we see him pouring out his affection, his hope, and his emotion toward God through his poetic use of the words in the eleven verses. It also reflects his understanding of a faith filled life. Let us try to get a closer look at the faith based living by empathizing with David in his words.
在这篇大卫的诗篇中我们看到他向神倾诉他的热爱、他的盼望和他的情怀,透过他十一节中诗意的用词。它也反映他对一个充满信心的生命的了解。让我们试着移情大卫的词句以探讨以信心为基础的生活之详细。

1. The blessing
一、祝福

Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge.
神啊,求你保佑我,因为我投靠你。

Keep me safe from the temptation and danger. I trust you for my protection. I come to you pleading for my security. You are my blessing, O Lord. You give me life: faith, hope, and love (1 Cor 13:13). You take me in, a pauper in all of these (Mt 5:3). You endow me with these elements of the abundant life.
保护我脱离试探与危险。我信靠你是我的保障,我来向你为我的安全请求。主啊,你是我的福气,你赐我生命:信、望与爱〔林前13:13〕。虽然我非常缺乏这些,你仍收留我〔太5:3〕。你赐我这些丰富生命的成分。

2. The benefit
二、好处

I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."
我的心哪,你曾对耶和华说:你是我的主;我的好处不在你以外。

I said from my heart, you alone are the good thing I have. You and you alone is the source of all my blessings. I understand it, I feel it, and I believe it. You are a benevolent God. You alone are good and are worthy to be called such (Mt 19:17). Before I pray for my needs you already know them and you already have plans for me that are to prosper me and not to harm me, to give me hope and a future (Jer 29:11). And
how wonderful is your plan! It is beyond my imagination, for your ways and thoughts are higher than my ways and thoughts (Isa 55:9).
我诚心诚意说,只有你是我的好处。只有你是我全部的福气。我这样了解、我这样感觉,我也这样相信。你是亲善的神,只有你是良善的,只有你配被如此称呼的〔太19:17〕。在我为我的需要祈求以前你已知道,并且你已经怀有赐我平安的计划,不是降灾祸的计划,要叫我末後有指望〔耶29:11〕。你的计划是何等奇妙!它超越我的想像,因为你的道路和意念高过我的道路和意命〔赛55:9〕。

3. The fellowship
三、相交

As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight.
论到世上的圣民,他们又美又善,是我最喜悦的。

I enjoy the company of fellow sojourners in this world, those followers of Christ in your presence helping one another walk in the narrow path and the small gate (Mt 7:14). You have put them in my company to edify me, encourage me, assist me, and spur me on. They are my fellow cross bearers to carry our own crosses (Mt 10:38) and to share one another's burdens (Gal 6:2). We maintain our steady walk because of Christ's presence among us reminding us to take His yoke and burden for His yoke is easy and His burden is light (Mt 11:30).
我喜欢与其他世途客旅为伴,就是你与他们同在,他们彼此相助走在小路窄门中的基督跟随者〔太7:14〕。你使他们陪伴我来造就我,鼓励我,扶持我和激励我去前进。他们是我背负十架的同伴来背负我们各自的十架〔太10:38〕和分担彼的重担〔加6:2〕。我们保持稳定的脚步因为基督在我们中间提醒我们去拿他的轭和担子,因他的轭是容易的和他的担子是轻省的〔太11:30〕。

To be continued next week.
下周待续。

May we worship God in spirit and in truth and fellowship with the saints with delight in our hearts.
愿我们以心灵和诚实来敬拜神,以心中的喜悦与圣民相交。

Tom and Tehwan Tso
仲谋与德菀



“The outcome of your faith is the salvation of your souls.” 1Peter 1:9
“信心的果效, 就是灵魂的救恩” 彼得前书1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.