July 15, 2010

God Notices....and He Let's Us Know.

Good Morning My Friends:


Today we are looking at verses 24 and 25 of Genesis 1. They are really clear and straight forward. God Let what He had desired be And IT Was SO - just as He had done with the formation of what came before this. He then noticed all this; He looked upon it. I imagine Him with such a joyous heart filled smile across His face. We do not know if it was in His heart He spoke or if it was audible. But we do know that He took notice and I am sure pause to express that it was all good.

24Then God said, “Let the earth produce every type of living creature: every type of domestic animal, crawling animal, and wild animal.” And so it was. 25God made every type of wild animal, every type of domestic animal, and every type of creature that crawls on the ground. God saw that they were good.

Preparing to move forward with the creation of Man tomorrow, I wanted to set the stage with Roman 1 and a devotion from Oswald Chambers. I pray that your hearts be enlightened today as you look around you at all live and remember that “In the beginning, God said that it was Good and He was pleased.” Show Mercy because you have been given much…..before you ever loved Him…He loved you and said you were a good thing.

With a Holy Kiss – Embrace this Day - As Mason always says yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift that is why it is called “The Present”. It is not his original statement, however it is a fabulous one and I thank him (and Him) always for sharing with me.

Candace


Romans 1: From Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle and appointed to spread the Good News of God. 2 (God had already promised this Good News through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures. 3 This Good News is about his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. F1 In his human nature he was a descendant of David. 4 In his spiritual, holy nature he was declared the Son of God. This was shown in a powerful way when he came back to life. 5 Through him we have received God’s kindness F2 and the privilege of being apostles who bring people from every nation to the obedience that is associated with faith. This is for the honor of his name. 6 You are among those who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ.)


7 To everyone in Rome whom God loves and has called to be his holy people. Good will F3 and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ are yours! First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for every one of you because the news of your faith is spreading throughout the whole world. 9 I serve God by spreading the Good News about his Son. God is my witness that I always mention you 10 every time I pray. I ask that somehow God will now at last make it possible for me to visit you. 11 I long to see you to share a spiritual blessing with you so that you will be strengthened. 12 What I mean is that we may be encouraged by each other’s faith.


13 I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that I often planned to visit you. However, until now I have been kept from doing so. What I want is to enjoy some of the results of working among you as I have also enjoyed the results of working among the rest of the nations. 14 I have an obligation to those who are civilized and those who aren’t, to those who are wise and those who aren’t. 15 That’s why I’m eager to tell you who live in Rome the Good News also.


16 I’m not ashamed of the Good News. It is God’s power to save everyone who believes, Jews first and Greeks as well. 17 God’s approval is revealed in this Good News. This approval begins and ends with faith as Scripture says, “The person who has God’s approval will live by faith.”

By Oswald Chamber – My Utmost For His Highest

am a debtor both to Greeks and to barbarians . . . —Romans 1:14

Paul was overwhelmed with the sense of his indebtedness to Jesus Christ, and he spent his life to express it. The greatest inspiration in Paul’s life was his view of Jesus Christ as his spiritual creditor. Do I feel that same sense of indebtedness to Christ regarding every unsaved soul? As a saint, my life’s spiritual honor and duty is to fulfill my debt to Christ in relation to these lost souls. Every tiny bit of my life that has value I owe to the redemption of Jesus Christ. Am I doing anything to enable Him to bring His redemption into evident reality in the lives of others? I will only be able to do this as the Spirit of God works into me this sense of indebtedness.

I am not a superior person among other people— I am a bondservant of the Lord Jesus. Paul said, “. . . you are not your own . . . you were bought at a price . . .” ( 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ). Paul sold himself to Jesus Christ and he said, in effect, “I am a debtor to everyone on the face of the earth because of the gospel of Jesus; I am free only that I may be an absolute bondservant of His.” That is the characteristic of a Christian’s life once this level of spiritual honor and duty becomes real. Quit praying about yourself and spend your life for the sake of others as the bondservant of Jesus. That is the true meaning of being broken bread and poured-out wine in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and opinions with us all.
The community of Kaleidoscope Butterfly,Inc.